New and exclusive to Glenalmond Timber, the first shipments of an amazing product is on its way from New Zealand. Laminated cladding and large beams created from Abodo's thermally modified New Zealand plantation timber is arriving in April 2018. It offers superior beauty, durability and weathering characteristics with a distinctive straight grain.
An exciting new timber product is on the high seas, destination UK
Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Assured performance: Durability Class 1 with warranty for a long and reliable service life (60 year desired service life in outdoor, above ground end uses - BS8417).
- Thermally modified: Made more durable and dimensionally stable using a high temperature, controlled process called thermal modification.
- Defect free appearance: Vulcan vertical grain 4 face clear.
- Sustainably sourced: Mixed FSC.
- Low movement: Improved dimensional stability with 7-9% moisture content for more in use stability.
- Section sizes: Sections available laminated up to 150mm x 300mm, allowing for stable, large joinery sections for complimentary detailing (doors etc.).
- Long lengths: Finger jointed to any length up to 12m, removing waste, unsightly but joints and thus increasing productivity on site.
- Minimal waste: Full plan take off service to minimised was and reduce cost.
- Colour options: 6 colours available with oil finish.
Glenalmond Timber is proud to be processing this amazing material in Scotland with its in-house manufacturing facilities. With the ability to replicate every ABODO profile, Glenalmond further enhances the range with its finger jointing and textured face CNC planer.