Technical Support from Marley
All Marley products are supported by a wide range of easily accessible services including CPD presentations, NBS specifications, technical documents available to download from the website and an expert technical team to assist customers further with their projects.
Continual Professional Development (CPD) is a valuable contribution towards the development, endless innovation, and maintenance of the highest standards. Learning and development through regular CPD is a membership requirement for most professional bodies.
Marley provide a CPD on Timber Decking and How to Maximise Space the Sustainable Way. The CPD is RIBA Accredited which means double points are available for attending. It covers a range of subjects including: -
- An overview of the different types of decking available
- Information on the types of timber available
- Versatility in design to maximise space
- Inclusivity, DDA compliance and Part M
- Durability and treatment classifications
- Slip resistance and how to check compliance
- Maintenance explained
- Confidence in specifying timber decking
The CPD lasts approx. 40 minutes and can be booked directly via the link below.