- CladMark Approved
- DeckMark Approved
- Operates Nationwide
EcoChoice are specialist suppliers of FSC® and PEFC® certified sustainable exterior timbers.
Decking and cladding products are the primary business, however EcoChoice can also supply Oak sleepers and beams, Ekki and Greenheart for civil and marine works and even kit footbridges.
The EcoChoice cladding range includes the following species:
- Western Red Cedar, both Canadian and British
- Larch, both Siberian and British
- Chestnut, including pre-weathered
- Thermodified range: Pine, Spruce, Ash, Frake and Ayous
- Tropical range: Iroko, Pituca, Cumaru and many others
- OrganoWood – a new preservative eco-technology
If you’d like your cladding to arrive factory coated with a stain, varnish or paint, EcoChoice can also supply.
As well as a range of standard cladding profiles, custom designs are also available upon request.
EcoChoice can deliver decking (and joists) throughout the UK in a wide range of species and profiles and can also add anti-slip inserts.
- Tropical hardwoods: Balau, Iroko, Ipe, Cumaru and Massaranduba
- Thermodified Pine and Spruce
- Ekki (see Hastings pier case study)
- OrganoWood (revolutionary eco treatment)
- Wood Plastic Composite
- Recycled Plastic
NOTE: Composite products are not currently covered by these accreditations.